words
Top music words about me biography avatars
I first got into music with the Beatles. Listen to English, memorize and sang. It was impossible just to study at school.
I thought that the music I create includes tracks suited for English lyrics, others for Japanese lyrics, and some that are purely instrumental. It might not strictly follow the rules of grammar, but I wrote and sang English lyrics. For me, the lyrics were simply one element of the music. Naturally, my pronunciation wasn't that of a native speaker. My goal was to create something musically interesting.
Recently, J-Pop has been gaining listeners around the world. I’ve also started to feel that I’d rather have fun creating music using a more natural language for me, rather than feeling a sense of obligation to use English lyrics.
For now, aside from instrumentals, I think I’m happy sticking with Japanese.
"Twelve"
All I tried it, go lay down. Open wide a day, skip light sun.
Listen to the eternal treasure. Slowly feeling, talk and sort.
"Being born" shout a meaning someday. "Living" go to someone's place.
So twelve sound source. Jump over all words. Gain time again.
Grow larger, sweeter, harder fruit. A long scientific process began.
Crying like a waterfall, survivor. The holes may be filled high.
Round summer clouds.
Hand wall awake. Someone's question. Ride force, rave.
Invitation way, reach mind. Your jealousy line.
Keep on the rain. Change every night.
Bring for my sound. Ending race.
Hurry rader, stay it begin. Handy paper, overuse is shiny.
Have a time, run, playing in my site.
