words

 
Top     music     words     about me     biography     avatars

 

Fuki's English


I first got into music with the Beatles. Listen to English, memorize and sang. It was impossible just to study at school.


The music I make includes some with English lyrics, some with Japanese lyrics, and instrumental. English lyrics are not particular about grammar. Of course, vocals don't sound like native speakers. Pronunciation and other things are improving little by little. It's trial and error. For reading and writing, I now use a translation site on the web. I can hardly speak a conversation because my listening is weak.


I still want to make music that people can listen to. I will continue to improve, but "music transcends language" is also a challenge. But you have to do your best to be accepted in the process.


The most important thing is to make good music.


I try not to decorate the Japanese lyrics too much.


 

"Twelve"

All I tried it, go lay down. Open wide a day, skip light sun.
Listen to the eternal treasure. Slowly feeling, talk and sort.
"Being born" shout a meaning someday. "Living" go to someone's place.
So twelve sound source. Jump over all words. Gain time again.

Grow larger, sweeter, harder fruit. A long scientific process began.
Crying like a waterfall, survivor. The holes may be filled high.
Round summer clouds.

Hand wall awake. Someone's question. Ride force, rave.
Invitation way, reach mind. Your jealousy line.
Keep on the rain. Change every night.
Bring for my sound. Ending race.

Hurry rader, stay it begin. Handy paper, overuse is shiny.
Have a time, run, playing in my site.


Popular posts from this blog

Top

music

about me