music

 
Top     music     words     about me     biography     avatars

Time way to fantasy


 "Time way to fantasy" digitally released. The lead melody is put in with a synth, but various sounds are mixed and it changes little by little. This time, I intentionally chose an instrumental that doesn't depend on the language. The chorus changes to a catchy and bright melody.

 

 


F-uki's music

Is my music "POP" in a nutshell? However, it may be different from the music that many people imagine with this word. I always get lost when setting a genre. There is a lot of genreless music now, but I think my music range is quite wide. It is recommended for people who especially those who are not very particular about a specific genre and are looking for good, interesting, or eccentric music. But you may feel a little too pop.

I often sing a cappella. I am not fun to sing unless it was a song with a strong melody. Inevitably, there will be many such songs. I can make any type of music.

Each person has a taste for own music. The music that I was strongly influenced by is the best music. I will make more songs and raise the level.

Many of the songs I release haven't disappeared from my heart over the years. It's a song that has passed the time. Sometimes you can improvise and make miraculous songs.

 

At first I was particular about the release. I didn't have enough skills and environment, so I couldn't make it easy to listen to.
But I think it's interesting as music. Because of this, there may be some parts that can be expressed.

Recently, I have introduced plug-ins and are studying and trying to make sounds that are easy to listen to little by little. Also, I think that voice training has given me considerable singing power. Especially the early release is embarrassing because the song is immature. But that's my history.

I am confident in the melody and uniqueness. And we will raise the level of the songs. It takes time because I do everything by myself, but I will go at my own pace.(April,12.2021)

Popular posts from this blog

Top

about me