about me

 
Top     music     words     about me     biography     avatars

 


 

I am a musician with top class power in the world. I live in Japan.
Singing in nature and people. I have different performance abilities. My composition removes all restrictions.  It makes music more free and interesting. Music will cross national borders and spread around the world.
As for the name "F-uki", there was already an artist named "Fuki" in 2011, so I added a "-" (hyphen) to distinguish it. Please call it "Fuki".

 

Musicians can do is to make the fun more fun and wider. It also creates the starting point for beautiful spiritual landscapes and positive thinking. I hope that more people will be involved in music in different ways, more joyfully, more beautifully, more gently.

This Web site is managed by F-uki. If you contact, to Twitter or Reverbnation.

Popular posts from this blog

Top

music