avatars

 
Top     music     words     about me     biography     avatars

Fuki

Fuki
The name is "F-uki" as it is. One of my avatars. First, I made "the earth"-like part of the body. After that, I decided to make something like a avatar, so I asked to make something cute and put them together. It looks like 3D, but it's not 3D modeling, so I change it with 2D software for each scene.

I'm just a musician, so I just want people to listen to music. I may do a gig in the future, but I don't have any plans right now. And I made an avatar because it's a little dull. 

 

 

Fuki

Fuki


This is also "F-uki", but it's the person + powered suit. Well, let's temporarily call it "F-uki2". I love funny manga, anime, and sci-fi movies, so I feel like I'm in the virtual world.


Fuki's airplane

Fuki's airplane

Fuki's airplane




It is an airplane that "F-uki2" rides. It don't have a specific name. Land, sea, air, underground, space, it is a setting that you can go anywhere. I think it's a bit slightly different shape weird in terms of perspective.

I started using Blender to learn 3D modeling, and I also have Poser and Vegas, but I don't have time. I really wanted to make a 3D animation and MV, but I'm looking forward to it someday.


 

Popular posts from this blog

Top

music

about me